mandag 24. oktober 2011

Travelblog

My diary from my trip to New Zealand:
Day 1
I have look forward to this trip to New Zealand for a long time now. After a very long journey, I am finally here. I have a huge jetlag and I am very time confused, but I am really excited to be here.  I have been at airports and in airplanes for the last 40 hours, now I am very exhausted and just want to sleep.
My journey started in Trondheim, where I took the plane to Copenhagen. I took the plane from Copenhagen to Dubai, than to Sydney and from Sydney to Auckland.
New Zealand is 11 hours ahead of Norway and Trondheim.  So when it is day in Norway it is night I New Zealand.   During my stay in New Zealand, I am going to visit and explore Auckland. Auckland is New Zealand biggest city, but not the capital.
Tomorrow I am going to visit the beach, see a rugby match and eat a lot of local food.  But first I am going to get a good night sleep. 
Sources
Picture

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar